Online Bill Pay
For any questions, please contact the Treasurer / Collectors' office
Please read the policies below before making your online payment
- Please make sure that you have available funds in your bank account before you pay online.
- Payments made before midnight on weekdays will be credited to accounts with an effective date the same as the date paid; weekend payments will be credited on the following Monday. In the event of a holiday, payments will be credited as of the next business day. Depending on volume, it may take 24-48 hours for your payment to be reflected online.
- Because Tax Bills are mailed two quarters at a time, Online balances may reflect more than one quarterly payment due. In addition, any penalties and interest owed plus any past due payments will also be included in the total online amount due. If you are up to date in your payments, you can refer to your current tax bill to determine the amount you wish to pay. Please call the office if you are unsure about the amount due, or are not in agreement with the balance outstanding.
- Interest accrues daily on past due real estate and personal property tax bills.
- All tax payments are due on the due dates, or the following business day if the due date falls on a weekend or holiday.
- If a misposted payment is discovered on an account, an adjustment will be made reversing any incorrect credit that could result in interest due.
- Any payments that are returned for insufficient funds must be resolved directly with the Treasurer/Collector’s office, and another online payment for the same item should not be done. Replacement funds must be made in cash, bank check, or money order with an additional $25.00 bounce check fee included.
- Delinquent accounts assigned to the Deputy Collector, John Brady, must be paid directly to him along with the appropriate fees. Mr. Brady can be reached at 800-559-9211.
Need help with Online Payments? View the Step by Step Guide