Facebook

1795

In January, a committee in Franklin was chosen to locate new schoolhouses and six districts were laid out, River End was mentioned first.

North Parish Association formed and $1244 pledged by its parishioneers to build a Meeting House in North Wrentham.

Elisha Ware and the heirs of Ebenezer Ware carried out their father's dying wish and legally deeded the four acres on the North Hill and a nearby woodlot to the newly formed North Parish Association.