Facebook

1810

Asa and David Thayer open a store at City Mills, selling the oat straw braid that they receive in exchange for goods to Fischer, Day & Co.

Josiah Ware of the Tavern sells the dwelling at what is today 5 Union Street to Reverend Cleaveland, first Pastor of the North Parish and this becomes the First Parsonage or as it frequently called the "Old Parsonage".