Facebook

1933

The old road from Medfield to the plantations is still clearly traceable through Warelands Woods and Fales properties. It was named Avery Street in the late 18th century, in honor of the Reverend David Avery, a chaplain in General Washington's army and first minister of the north Parish (Norfolk) of Wrentham, whose home was there. It is now known as Boardman St.