Our office is staffed Monday-Thursday 8:30am-3pm. We are here at other times as well, but we may be at programs and not in the office. You are welcome to make an appointment by calling 508-520-1315 or emailing anytime. 

For program information and registration, please go to the 


Where to Find Us: 

Our Office is located on the ground floor of the Town Hall. For programs and appointments, please use DOOR #4 which faces Liberty Lane. Follow the path alongside the flagpole to reach Door #4. Our office and the multi-purpose room are directly inside this door. 

Fields are located at the Freeman Kennedy School, 70 Boardman Street, and at the Pond Street Recreational Complex, 33 Pond Street, Norfolk, 02056. 


Norfolk Recreation strives to serve the recreation needs for all ages in our community. We provide recreational programming, community events, and manage Norfolk's athletic fields including the field allocation process. If your organization would like to use the Norfolk athletic fields at the Pond St. Recreational Complex or the Freeman-Kennedy School, please refer to our Field Allocation Policies and contact Ann Proto ( 

How to Register for Programs: 

The quickest way to register is on-line at norfolk.activityreg.comCredit Cards are only accepted on-line and not in the office or over the phone. You are welcome to register in person or by mail with a completed registration form along with payment by check or cash. Please keep in mind some programs fill very quickly and registration is only be accepted for programs with availability. Please bring or mail registrations to: Norfolk Recreation, 1 Liberty Lane, Norfolk, MA 02056.  

If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at 508-520-1315 or This email address sends an email to Kathy, Ann, and Josh. If you would like to be in touch with only one of us directly, our email addresses are:,,

TAX ID #: If you are reporting any of our programs on your tax forms or would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, our Federal TAX ID # is 046-001-244. For program or donation qualification, please refer to IRS documents or your tax accountant.